Saturday, April 9, 2016

Enjoy Life and Take a Chance

This song is pretty awesome-I was looking up to see if there was a Ratchet and Clank Movie soundtrack with the movie coming out soon (And it's totally wicked from clips and trailer I've seen. :) A BETTER Movie adaption of an awesome game than that Angry Birds movie-no offense). Anyway I stumbled across this song last night-very addicting, yet encouraging and inspiring.

Live it Up from Owl City-As I listen to it over and over (And I had bits of the song in my head today while I was working today-talk about a song in your head), it tells how you should take chances and risks when they come into your life-Carpe Diem: Seize the Day! To live life every day as if it was your last, to enjoy every moment, every minute, every hour-take chances and risks, have an adventure, do something unexpected and crazy.

An underdog can become a top dog by showing everyone what he/she can do, what one is capable of when they are tested or want to prove a point or show the world just how incredible they are. To pursue your dreams and reach for the stars, to feel alive and live life in your own way that makes you happy and energized.

So let's live it up and enjoy life, try new things to discover what interests us, what we can improve on, what we are capable of by trying and live life the best way we can.



No comments:

Post a Comment